Wild One

I love strong women in fiction.  I am a fan of the girl or woman saving herself and not requiring some random guy to do that for her.  Some of my favourite strong female characters are Hermione (books, not movies, where they downplayed her a bit), Granny Weatherwax, Tiffany Aching, Eskarina Smith and Susan Sto Helit (all from Terry Pratchett's Discworld books) and, of course, Arya Stark of the Song of Fire and Ice series.

I imagine my character today being one of those.  She doesn't look like she needs saving from anything.  She is tough, strong and self-sufficient.  That is not to say she doesn't like men, she just doesn't need one to rescue her from strife or do the tough stuff.  Love her.

Hair:  TUKINOWAGUMA - Cleto B (Tres Chic - starts on 17th)
Outfit:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Naesala Outfit
Boots:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Naesala Boots (leg armour not shown - I wanted to show off the awesome boots)
Pose:  Eternal Dream - Lita


Comments

Popular Posts