Staying in the Light

Our sim looks like something from a horror movie at the moment and Arya is in her element.  I keep expecting her to jump out from behind things so I am avoiding the place and sticking to the sunshine.  Hopefully this will stop me from feeling like my heart will stop at any second.  The girl is cray.

It also means I can enjoy the sights and show you some more items from the Men Only Hunt and one from a lucky board while I was doing the hunt.  BONUS!

So, all the items are from MOH unless otherwise stated.

Pants:  *AGATA* Dana Dot pants
Sweater:  {Fe Style} Kosskoff Crew Sweater
Poses:  grafica ~ gwrido
Boots:  = REBELLION = "DOC" BOOTS - RUBY REDS (Board Prize)


Hair:  Stealthic - Rebellion (The Mens Dept)
Eyes:  MESANGE - Quartz Eyes Mini Pack
Eyebrows:  *Birth* 'Easy' Eyebrow Appliers Tintable (Recent Release)



Comments

Popular Posts