Corridor to Nowhere

I am still in love with my laptop and have decided that SL is a blast when you can move.  I know, right?

You may have also noticed I have changed the blog layout.  Let me know what you think.  I just felt with a new year it was time for a change.  I hope you like it.  It is growing on me...slowly.  Hehe.

I am also excited about the new round of Tres Chic which is about to start.  Loads of great fashion and H&G items for you to nab.  Perfect start to a new year.

Pose:  HelaMiyo - Kawaii (The Chapter Four)
Outfit:  Seniha. Eva Suit (Tres Chic)
Footwear:  Mosquito's Way - Nicole (TC)
Hair:  TUKINOWAGUMA - Aozora (TC)
Glasses:  *Petit Chat* Jane Glasses (The Underdog Event)
Lip Gloss:  [POUT!] Sweet Whisper Matte & Gloss lipsticks (The Underdog Event)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Clarity omega FACE&BODY dew (Ultra)



Comments

Popular Posts