With Me

I am back with a new laptop that has soooo much power that I don't know what to do with it all.  Is amazing.  I don't think I appreciated how much my poor old laptop struggled with the high graphic demands of SL, but now I see.  I feel bad I wore him down so.  Sorry, old laptop friend.

And welcome to my new laptop friend.  It may take me a while to get used to you and your quirks, but I am sure we will become fast friends.

Anyway, back to SL.  I am loving showing this pose today.  Nan set out this note for bloggers with this items and I want to share it with you:

"This set is dedicated to my dear friend Shedwick Hermit who recently passed away. His favorite song was "Fireflies" by Owl City. RIP my dear friend."

Beautiful.

Pose:  {NANTRA} - Won't You B Mine (Ultra)
Outfit:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Janet Gacha - (Commons) Gloves, Skirt and Top, (Rares) Boots, Jacket (Gacha Guardians)
Hair:  Vanity Hair:- Virgin Islands-Must Haves (Tres Chic - opens tomorrow)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Moon tan (Group Gift)



Comments

Popular Posts