Hare We Are

Hanging with my bunny friends today.  I am feeling we are all so cute that it works.  I am cute because of my outfit and they are cute cos they just are.  Look at those ears.  No, not mine, the fluffy bunnies!

My outfit is sexy cute and is from Wicca's Wardrobe.  It is for Gacha Garden and is the Misaki Gacha set.  The set includes boots, gloves, the top, the and the skirt in varying colours.  On the boots you can hide ruffles, ribbons and pearls/studs, on the gloves (bento) you can hide the ribbons and the pearls/studs.  Is delicious.

My hair is from KoKoLoReS and is the Winter Hair for SaNaRae.  A super cute and sassy do!

The pose is from Image Essentials and is one from the Lightbulb Moment set.  It was at Designer Circle but you can grab it at the mainstore now.

Lipstick:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - OMEGA lipstick JUICY Raspberry
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - BECKY omega FACE&BODY apricot (Group Gift)
Tattoo:  Carol G Tattoo -  Desire - White Tattoo


Comments

Popular Posts