Pool Bunny

Seems a nice day to hang by the pool  i am set up in the dunes and it is hot.  Now, you may be wondering why I wouldn't be in the sea and the reason is that I do not like the salt water on my hair.  It dries it out.

I am not only showing you this pool and deck set but I am giving you a look at a cute bikini I am sporting.

Pool, Deck and Accessories - CHEZ MOI - Tank Pool with Dock (Cosmopolitan)
Loungers and Parasol:  CHEZ MOI - Nissi Double Loungers and Parasols (Illuminate - June 18th start)


Bikini:  MOoH! Shanna Bikini (Jersey Shore)
Hair:  MINA - Sandra - Blonds (faMESHed)
Piercings:  Lush - Piercing - silver (The Gacha Life)
Choker:  !Indulge Temptation! - A Little Kink Choker (Designer Circle)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Lively (Recent Release)


Comments

Popular Posts