Wall Flower Girl

I don't mind being a wallflower.  You may not see me or hear me or know my name, but I am here and I am real.

Do you ever feel invisible, see-through?  Sometimes I imagine that every time a person looks past me, or ignores my voice or forgets who I am that I become a little less solid so that one day I will become invisible and just drift through life like a ghost. 

Well, that took a dark turn. 

This is me leaning up against a warm brick wall, smelling the flowers and feeling the butterflies brush past.

Pose:  {NANTRA} Off the Wall (Ultra)
Necklace:  NaaNaa's Guapa Necklace [ Silver ] (On9)
Dress:  *Me Sew Sexy* - Marchesa Dress Watermelon (On9)
Bubblegum:  LAQ ~ Real Bubblegum (Collabor88)
Shoes:  {Livalle} Siouxsie - Platform Heels - Summer Fruit FLF
Hair:  Magika - Suffer Well (Magika Sale)
Planters:  [CIRCA] - "Jardin de Ville" Geranium Planter Box - Quad Mix v2 and Tri Mix v2



Comments

Popular Posts