Ready for Anything

So he told me to dress for any eventuality.  That is tricky.  Do I go casual and risk offending or do I go dressy and look stupid. 

I have dressed for the in between.  I have this glam dress, jewellery and shoes but I went for a messy updo and limited makeup.  I hope we aren't go sailing.  I am NOT dressed for that.

Pose:  Image Essentials - Allure (Twe12ve)
Dress:  *dafnis - exclusive dress leather (Ultra - opens on 15th)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Megan Shoes (On9)
Hair:  *Besom~ Emily (75L Saturday - still out)
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna ~ Czarina Peacock Bracelet Monochrome and Czarina Peacock Set - Monochrome (New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROMINA spots FACE&BODY butter(Mesh Body Addicts Fair 1 August 2018 - 21st)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROMINA shape [LAQ Scarlet] (Mesh Body Addicts Fair 1 August 2018 - 21st)


Comments

Popular Posts