A Rose by Any Other Name

I have no idea what kind of roses these are, but they sure are pretty and they were the perfect accompaniment for my look today.

I am loving this simple but gorgeous gown and all the accessories that I have teamed it with.  I was excited to look at it and just had to try it on in all the different colours.  In the end I went with pure as I wanted to team it up with the red jewellery.

On a separate note, remember if you think my blogging is worth a nomination in the 2018 Bloggie Awards you can tap the link and go find a category that suits this blog.  Thank you in advance.

Poses:  Ardent Poses - Ena (On9)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Bantu Shoes (On9)
Gown:  Prism - Octavia Gown by Jezzixa - IVORY (Twe12ve)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* KAGURA [A] (Sale)


Eyes:  Banana Banshee - Bubbly (Twe12ve)
Earrings:  Zuri's - Dangle Heart Earrings- Garnet/Dia/Steel
Necklace:  Zuri's - Elegant Heart Choker V2 Garnet/Dia/Steel
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ So High Hud


Comments

Popular Posts