Bad to the Bra

I cannot claim to be bad to the bone as I am a pretty good girl really, but my bra has skulls on it so I am bad to the bra.  And does this chick look frightening?  No.  Not at all.  Although I could do some serious damage if I poked you with these gloves on.

The end of the month draws nigh and so if you have seen any items I have blogged that you must have then make sure you get on over to the events named and grab them.

Oh, and at the beginning of October I will be away on holiday so that is why I am pumping out the posts now.  I will be away for about a week...more on that later.

Gloves:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Paxton Gloves (We Love Role-Play)
Outfit:  JR Wolf Creations - Lita Outfit Red (New Release)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Signe (Hair Fair)
Necklace:  austris - leaside gacha - necklace RARE #1 (On9)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Divina  tan omega appl.
Tattoo:  .::Nanika::.Wonder tattoo Red (On9)
Pose:  Pink Insidious- Bitter


Comments

Popular Posts