Blooms and Buzzing

Nice day for a walk among the hydrangeas.  I have my very trendy walking shoes on and I am not going to be bothered by hair in my face.  I am prepared for walking and when I find a cafe I will sit myself there for hours, drinking coffee, eating cinnamon rolls and reading a good book.  Okay, I just described my perfect day.

Speaking of perfect...

This look is a perfect Arya look!

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Kiara tan
Top:  Sn@tch - Donna Off Shoulder Top (All Colors/Sizes)
Jeans:  Sn@tch - Sooyoung Skinny Jeans (All Colors/Sizes)
Shoes:  {Livalle} - Cambridge - Oxford Creepers (Fifty Linden Friday)
Poses:  Image Essentials - B-rad (b)
Bracelets:  Sweet Evil - Babygirl Bracelets . White (The Gacha Life)


Hair:  TRUTH / Daphne (Uber)
Necklace:  Cae :: Lalaphant :: Necklace (Fifty Linden Friday)
Earrings:  CHIMAERA - Lillian Earrings (The Underdog Event)


Comments

Popular Posts