Falling for You

I decided that I needed a wee break from the ghoulish and macabre today so I kept it pretty simple with this great outfit from Sn@tch, a gorgeous new skin from 7 Deadly Skins and this fab hair from Magika.  The only nod to Halloween was these cool webbed tights, which I am loving.

I am liking my look and it has a true ring of autumn to it although I will possibly need a cardigan or sweater as the day cools off.

Check out this photo on Flickr and throw me a like at the same time.

Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NORA shape [REBEL - LAQ] (ULTRA October 15th)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NORA  HUD omega FACE&BODY caramel (ULTRA October 15th)
Outfit:  :::Sn@tch -Aubrey Vested Dress (RIOTS Item)
Tights:  Sn@tch - Captive Web Tights - All Colors (RIOTS Item)
Hair:  Magika - Energy (New Release)
Earrings:  - shanghai - Hava Earring - White/Black (On9)
Necklace:  Zuri Rayna - Cross Pendant-Onyx/Dia/Sterling P-Mesh (New Release)
Tattoo:  *Rainbow Sundae* - Falling For You Chest Tatt (The Seasons Story Gift)
Pose:  . Infiniti .  - Crisp - Mini Pose Pack (TSS Gift)
Eyes:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyes ~ Royal


Comments

Popular Posts