Spreading the Word

 I am out and about on the streets today, just chilling and enjoying the sights.  I am also spreading the word...well, quite a few actually.

I call it neighbourhood beautification.  One woman's art is another woman's graffiti.  I think that on the art front, I shouldn't give up my day job.  So, back to blogging.

I am excited to be blogging some new events which will become apparent over the next wee while.  You will get to see some from the first lot today:  #hashtag.  The theme for this event, this month is, Rock and Roll, hence the look today.

Outfit and Boots:  Star Sugar -RockerChickOutfit- (#hashtag)
Hair and Hat:  Lamb. Wide Awake - Light Blonde Pack (Saturday Sale)
Tattoo:  KAOS -13 ERROR TATTOO (#hashtag)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ITSKE SHAPE [LAQ Scarlet] (Sense Event 15th Nov - Dec 8th)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ITSKE omega FACE&BODY caramel (Sense Event)


Comments

Popular Posts