Red and White

I set this up outside my house to do this photo.  But I am leaving it there because it just looks great.  I love the white and red colours that stand out.  I love it among the gorgeous white trees.

I have so many things to show you all at the moment that I can barely keep up.  I am trying to make sure you are up-to-date with all the events, but this month is huge.  I hope you are doing the rounds.

Cart:  Serenity Style-Painted Holiday Cart (Liaison Collaborative)
Gazebo:  [CIRCA] - "Woodland" Winterfest Gazebo - Grey (Peace on Earth Hunt Prize)
Guitar:   Dekute Dekore - Christmas Guitar (RFL Christmas Expo)
Park Set:  EED Home&Garden - Winterpark Bench and Poinsettia (RFL Christmas Expo)
Paving Stones:  {what next} Icy Paving Stones
Fence:  tarte.- lighted pallet wall (walnut) - shadow


Comments

Popular Posts