Breezy Day

Bit windy out today, but no snow where I am so at least I am not at risk of hypothermia.  Just a few breezes in places I don't want them. 

I love the start of the month because there is a changing of the events and all the new goodies comes rolling out ready for you to go and nab.

The new round of UP is underway and today I have a cute dress and shoes to show you from that as well as some other goodies from around the globe (or whatever shape SL is).

Dress and Shoes:  *ASIA* Gloria (UP)
Pose:  {NANTRA} - Cuz I Can (The Liaison Collaborative)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - AURA SHAPE [based on LAQ - noelle] (Designer Showcase Jan 5 - 31)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - AURA omega FACE&BODY butter (Designer Showcase Jan 5 - 31)
Hair:  [RunAway Hair] - Jas Hair (The Saturday Sale)
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna - Moth Necklace Set 100% Mesh *Autumn*



Comments

Popular Posts