Forest Animals

I have had this gorgeous Forest set from EED Home&Garden sitting on my platform for a couple of weeks and I stared and stared at it wanting to show or off in the best way possible, but with no idea how to do that.

It is 4 separate pieces that you can put together in a variety of ways to create a scene that suits your land.  You can even use them separately.  They are each gorgeous in their own right.

In the end I just decided to take two shots and hope that it encompasses enough of the scenes to do them justice.  I took this photos from corner to corner.

I just love all the animals among the flowers, grasses and rocks.  There are sheep and deer, raccoons and a fox.  There is also a stunning pond which you can just see in the background of photo one, where the raccoons are frolicking.

Just go and take a looksee for yourself.  They WILL look awesome on your land or sim.



Comments

Popular Posts