Dam It

I love wandering around sims and finding places to take photos.   This is the Trace Autumn sim and it is just jam-packed with places for photography. 

I hope you are all out and about in SL finding awesome new sims.  Please feel free to share them with me in the comments.  I love finding new places.

My outfit today is from Meva and is one of those wear it many ways type sets.  There is the jacket and the dress that can be worn with or without the jacket.  There is also a cute top to go underneath the jacket that you could then match with somthing from your inventory like pants, jeans, shorts or a skirt.  Awesome.

Dress and Jacket:  Meva - Cora Set (Cosmopolitan)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* ~ Drenched
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Yasmin Hair 'BLONDES PALE' (Saturday Sale)
Shoes:  REIGN.- BLOOMIN' WEDGES (Store Sale)
Pose:  FOXCITY - Effortless


Comments

Popular Posts