Breakfast is Ready

Breakfast time and I will be dining alone in the kitchen.  I am not sharing my pancakes, maple syrup, strawberries or coffee.  All for me.

I will share where these items all come from though, because I am kind that way.  That means you can go and get your own.  Most of the furniture items come from Boardwalk which is still running.  I will let you know which ones are and aren't!

This photo was taken in the Trompe Loeil - Bowline Beach Treehouse Gray/White (Uber)

Boardwalk:
[Park Place] - Hanging Basket - Violet Morning Glories, Fruit Bowl, Iced Tea Tray, Patio Plant - Monstera
ANNA'S ATTIC - Farm Pitcher Purity, Farmstead Curio Purity
*Dench Designs* - Raithby  Sink, Kitchen, Table and Chairs,  Fridge, Coffee Quotes (Free Gift for Everyone)
Petit Chat - Milk Churn/Cow

Not Boardwalk:
{what next} Bailey Turntable, Shelf & Records for FLF (boxed)
Apple Fall - West Village - Pancake Breakfast Board
dust bunny - breakfast plate, dreamy outing . croissant sandwiches


Comments

Popular Posts