Dragon Queen

I wrote that title in jest because everyone knows who the best dragon mother is.  Yes, it is Rubeus Hagrid.  Hands down. 

I have just realised something... the best thing about me making statement like that is that no one argues with me.  It is brilliant.  Wow, I can say anything.

Kale is disgusting.  Kombucha tastes like feet.  Thor is way stronger than Captain Marvel.

Okay, before I get carried away here are the credits.

Dress:  Wicca's Originals - Jaenya Dress  (The Final Winter - May 30th-June 16th)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - PARADISE omega FACE&BODY butter
Long Necklace:  [Avenge] Glam necklace (Tres Chic Gift)
Short Necklace:  22769 - Dragon Egg Necklace
Hair:  TRUTH - Farryn - Blonde
Dragon:  22769 - Shoulder Dragons
Pose:  FOXCITY - Moody



Comments

Popular Posts