Light

I am feeling pretty today.  I am loving this dress and I was rapt to find the perfect hair and accessories to go with.

I then traipsed about looking for the right spot to take a photo.  I came across this amazing place.  I found the right windlight and voila.  Yes, windlight.  I have ditched the Environmental Enhancement Project viewer as it was driving me crazy.  Perhaps I will get it again in the future once all the bugs are ironed out, but at the moment I am happy to be back with my collection of windlights that work.

Pose:  [InDiGo] - Ciri Pose Set
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Lin Shoes (Midsummer Enchantment)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Sandra Hair 'Blondes Colorant' (Saturday Sale)
Dress:  Sn@tch - Charisma Jersey Tank Dress (Riot Item)
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna~Belle Pearl V2 Set -Ruby/Black Ripple
Sim:  Lotus Bay


Comments

Popular Posts