Living in Shadow

I am not really sad, although this photo might say otherwise.  I am so glad to be home after being away for a week.  It is not until you are away that you realise how much you love where you live and the people you live with!

I am also enjoying the challenge of catching up on all my SL blogging.  There is so much to do!  Sorry if I bombard you with posts this week.  Well, not really sorry.  It is all for you!

Pose:  X.T.C. Poses - Precious
Hair:  Lamb. - Honey - Light Blonde Pack (Saturday Sale)
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Sharona V.2 Black [Silver] (Tres Chic Gift)
Makeup:  Veechi - Rough Night Shadow (Saturday Sale)
Outfit:  Fatal Fashion - Outfit 073 (Up Event)
Tattoo:  [ FreakOUT ]-gothic tattoo (Up Event)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Drenched Hud
Pose Background:  FOXCITY. Lucid Dreaming - Black (Saturday Sale)


Comments

Popular Posts