Long Walk to School

If you hadn't noticed I was missing for a few days, then good.  But, if you did, then that is good too.  Had a wee op, but back now and recovering.

I have so much to show you that I will forgo the usual chit chat and get back into it with a vengeance.

Today's ensemble is made up of a few different items, but most of them are from The Gacha Life.  There are a couple of other bits thrown in for good measure, but I am happy with the look and enjoying the drink on the long walk to school.

Skirt, Top, Headband and Shoes:  Grumble - Back To School Gachas (The Gacha Life)
Drink:  :Diamante: Study-Aid (Tears of my Enemies) Gacha RARE (The Gacha Life)
Hair:  Wasabi // Leilani Mesh Hair (FLF Exclusive pack - from last Friday)
Choker:  pr!tty - Double Choker - {Black}
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NORMANDY omega FACE&BODY butter (Designer Showcase 5th)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  Aquilla [LAQ GAIA]
Pose:  HelaMiyo - Walk
Sim:  Missing Melody


Comments

Popular Posts