Too Darn Hot

It is just too hot to get cool today in SL, but I am lucky I have this new pose set from Nantra Poses and this awesome outfit from Meva to make my day just a bit more bareable.

I also had to stand very still for quite a while so the little furball to my right would come wandering back.  He would NOT turn around but he is there and I think he is super cute!  I wonder what he would say...?

Outfit:  Meva - Daya Set (Cosmopolitan)
Pose:  {NANTRA} - It's Too Darn Hot (The Liaison Collaborative)
Necklace:  SynCo - Rigged Crystal Pendant - (Mystical Market)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - AUGUSTINA omega FACE&BODY butter (Group Gift)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Vanessa Hair 'Blondes Colorant' (Saturday Sale)
Shoes:  Essenz - Honduras (Saturday Sale)
Sim:  Natural Falls


Comments

Popular Posts