Feral

It is that time of year again when the Bloggies Nominations are underway, so if you felt the need to nominate this blogger for anything I would really appreciate it!  Of course, only if you feel like I do a good job!  No point otherwise.

I was going to make some comment about this chick coming at you with axes, but I am not sure that threats of extreme violence are called for in this case!

I had so much fun with this shoot and I am in my Arya element.  Yes, that means I look a bit worse for wear and am carrying weapons.  Still, you should see the other guy!

Outfit:  Meva - 19 Zoe Set (Kinky September 19)
Necklace:  Bliensen + MaiTai  - Simplicidad Necklace (On9)
Hair:  pr!tty - Ellie
Pose:  Image Essentials - Bento - Ragnar (b)
Background:  [Fat Bird] - Owl Guardian Ruins - With Base
Face Wounds:  *Rainbow Sundae* War Wounds
Body Wounds:  [The White Crow] - 10 RARE MY BAD


Comments

Popular Posts