Mean Machine

From one extreme to the other...

The last post was cute and contained farm animals.  This one?  Not so much.  This one contains barely suppressed anger and a mean growl...oh, and the monobike is pretty mean too.

I had to include both photos.  I had intended for the close-up one to be put in the main photo, but it just deserved to be seen more.  I am loving the Wicca's Originals goggles and gloves in that one!

The Monobike Apocalyptica is from Culprit and I have been riding it all over the sim.  I may have even ridden it on my sky platform and ridden off the edge to fall to my impending doom, but dang if I didn't look awesome while doing it!

The bike comes with a bike like this one as well as a rezzer so you can touch it and choose how many vehicles maximum you would like to have out at any time.  Perfect for those grungier sims!

Goggles:  Wicca's Originals - Havoc Goggles (WLRP)
Gloves:  Wicca's Originals - Scratch Me Gloves [dark]
Coat:  Wicca's Originals - Aurelia Coat
Boots:  Wicca's Originals - Saera Boots
Hair:  Doe: Arianna - Blondes (Saturday Sale)
Face Markings:  Veechi - Apocalypse Paint
Lipstick:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Lips Wonderful (On9)
Knee Wounds:  (Enfer Sombre*) - Fleur Du Mal {A5} - Tattoo


Comments

Popular Posts