Double Denim

A year or so back a friend of mine teased me for wearing jeans, a denim jacket and denim sneakers.  I did explain to her that it was triple denim day on a local radio station and that I was on-trend for that day.

A couple of days back we were in a store together and I noticed that double denim is in and I reminded her of it and mentioned that I was a fashion trendsetter.  She just stared at me and said, "No."  Ruuuude.

Well, I am wearing double denim today and I am rocking it.

Pose:  Image Essentials - Show Bags (Designer Showcase)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NADINE omega FACE&BODY caramel (Rock Your Rack October 5th)
Outfit and Sandals:  [InCloset.Style]- Set Anabel (UP)
Tattoo:  [ Jhon Jones ] - FlyButter Tattoo (Boo Bunny Hunt)
Hair:  Navy+Copper - Kaylee ALL COLORS PACK (FaMESHed)
Eyes:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Eyes Spider - Hud Omega (Mad Circus)
Necklace:  {Melt} - Arachne Necklace - RED (The Gacha Life)
Sim:  ChatuChak



Comments

Popular Posts