No Crows Allowed

It is October.  In fact it is the 5th of October and I have left it that long to do my first Halloween-styled post.  That is unheard of for me.  If you have been reading this blog for a while (thank you if you have) then you will know that I am a fan of the macabre and so October is my chance to go creepy.  I do try and balance it out with some 'normal' posts so don't run off screaming just yet. 

Outfit:  Meva -  Fumi Jacket Set (Neo-Japan September 19)
Makeup: JANUS - Titans Black Smudge Eyeshadow (Boo Bunny Hunt)
Eyes:  JANUS - Titans Demon Jet black eyes (BBH)
Hair:  Wasabi // Tulip Mesh Hair
Shoes and Socks:  friday - Niki Janes (Brick)
Pumpkins:  DISORDERLY. / Delightful Pumpkins / Ladder (Saturday Sale)
Ghost:  ACORN - Ghost Figurine -Boo (Saturday Sale)
Sign:  khargo - halloween sign - dead end (The Gacha Life)
Cat Ghost:  Astralia - Dark cuteness (Ghost balloon) flying hovering (Saturday Sale)
Pose Prop:  Image Essentials - Scare the Crows


Comments

Popular Posts