Power

Sometimes a photo shoot and post just come together so easily and sometimes they don't.  Today was one of the easy days and just as I was about to think about poses, I received a pose pack to blog that was just perfect for the look.  I thought it and it happened!  Hehehe.

I hope you are noticing that I am doing a couple of posts a day at the moment and this is because there is so much to show you and so many events happening.

If you are stuck for something to do, go and visit one of the events I am blogging for!
Boo Bunny Hunt
On9
The Mad Circus
Trick or Treat Lane
Twe12ve
The Underdog Event

Dress and Shoes:  Emerald Couture -  Boo Outfit (Boo Bunny Hunt)
Skin and Ears:  [Ritual] -Elspeth - Fantasy Tone Duo - Kisali & Sinisha  - Kisali (Trick or Treat Lane)
Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] Follow the Witch pose set (Pose Fair - Autumn Festival - NOT open yet)
Jewellery:  Moondance - Morticia Jewelry Set (On9)
Hair:  .Olive. - the Melody V2 Hair (Saturday Sale)


Comments

Popular Posts