Who Has Seen the Wind?

Who has seen the wind?
Neither I nor you:
But when the leaves hang trembling,
The wind is passing through.

Who has seen the wind?
Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads,
The wind is passing by.
Christina Rosetti

I love that poem.  It is one I recited for an exam when I was a lot younger.  It is also the name of this pose prop from Le Poppycock so it works!

Oh, also this cow says her name is Marybelle. She seems nice.

Hair:  Moon. Hair // - FatPack - Orchid (Saturday Sale)
Bandaid:  Mug - Violet Bandaid - All packs (Saturday Sale)
Outfit and Shoes:  [InCloset.Style] - Set Hall (Spotlight)
Jewellery:  *Fire Within* - Wonderland (UP)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JANIS omega FACE&BODY caramel (Designer Showcase 5th)
Tattoo:  KIRA TATTOO - PASTICCIO (Twe12ve)


Comments

Popular Posts