Garden Visitors

It was worth getting up early this morning to hang out with these visitors.  They are just hanging out in the garden and didn't seem to mind me chilling with them.  What do they even eat?  I should go and get them whatever they want because they are super cute.

I am feeling cute today too and it is helped by the company, but is also to do with my outfit and hair.  I am rocking the morning.  Wait...did I button my shirt up wrong when I got dressed?

Hair and Kitty Ears:  pr!tty - Poppy + Headband (Saturday Sale)
Outfit:  **DarkMoon's Corner* - Tyra***(#hashtag)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  SEDONA omega FACE&BODY caramel (Shiny Shabby)
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Chloe Leather Necklace with Antique Heart
Earrings:  Bliensen + MaiTai - Cremant - Earrings (On9
Pose:  WetCat - Freya
Sim:  Carolina


Comments

Popular Posts