Hello, Brooklyn

"This city is your city
Heels on the sidewalk begging for a back-beat
Don't worry. I fight dirty
Tonight's like a right hook, knock you off your feet
I'll be yours truly unbelievable, can't miss this chance to take you
And here's your invitation"
Beastie Boys

Today I am hanging out in Brooklyn.  You know, chatting to some pigeons, seeing the Brooklyn Bridge, maybe going to check out Prospect Park or grabbing something to eat in Williamsburg.  I am just walking and taking in the sights, sounds and smells.  Well, the smells are more imagined, but you get my drift.

Hair:  .EscalateD. Naila V1 - Hair (Black Friday Bazaar)
Dress and Boots:  :::WILD:::- Fashion Lolita Mini Dress (On9)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  SEDONA omega FACE&BODY caramel (Shiny Shabby 20th)
Jewellery:  Moondance - Peacock Redux Full Set (On9)
Pose and Bag:  Image Essentials - Show Bags
Bubble Gum:  LAQ ~ Real Bubblegum




Comments

Popular Posts