Hanging on a Moon

I am hanging out here today...literally and figuratively.  I am quite happy up here, but I will confess that it is a bit chilly in all kinds of places.  Still, I am happy and the snowflakes look amazing swirling about around me!

The pose prop is from FOXCITY and I nabbed it in the Saturday Sale.  The poses are all great but I choose this one for showing off my smexy dress from MEVA which is available at Kinky right now.

Dress:  Meva - Cheryl Dress (Kinky)
Hair:  Wasabi // Natasha Mesh Hair - Blonds (Santa Inc)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - LILA omega FACE&BODY caramel (Sense Event -18th)
Lipstick:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - OMEGA lipstick  ADVENT RED 05 (Advent Calendar)
Pose Prop:  FOXCITY. - Crescent Bento Pose Set (Saturday Sale)
Heels:  -KC- - Portia Heels



Comments

Popular Posts