Time to Shop

In Aryaland it is now officially the 1st of December.  That means, for us, that it is now summer, and for some of you and SL it is now winter.  It also means that it is now only 24 sleeps until Christmas and this year I am getting into my shopping early.  Of course, I say that every year, but this year I mean it...possibly...more than likely...oh, who am I kidding?  I will be THAT person running about at the last minute panicking.  It is how I do it and I always get it done.

However, for those of you who are more organised, let the shopping begin!

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELVIRA omega FACE&BODY caramel (Advent Skin)
Sweater:  Meva - Fumi Pullover (Belle)
Pants:  Meva -  Autumn Pants (Cosmopolitan)
Boots:  [Gos] - Star Boots - Black Nubuck
Necklace:  Meva - Vivy 
Pose:  Image Essentials - Holiday Shopping 
Hair:  Opale - Tomi Hair [Blond] (Black Friday Sale)



Comments

Popular Posts