Eye of the Beholder

I am filling the post with SWANK items today because I have so much to show you and they are all awesome. The main focus is this stunning gown I am wearing and feeling all princess-like in, but I am also giving you a faraway glimpse of some other items that you will get a closeup of later in the week!

I hope you are over the New Year craziness now and settling back into normality, whatever that may be.  I am back into routines and feeling better for it.  As much as I love the freedom to sleep in and eat junk, I also like a set pattern for my day and the feeling that I am achieving things!

Gown:  *Hawker's House* - Ladies Mesh Cuy Satin Gown (SWANK)
Jewellery:  Moondance - Kardia Jewelry Full Set (SWANK)
Hair:  !!Firelight!! - Ruby Gen2Plus (SWANK)
Lipstick:  :::WILD:::Makeup Studio Sucree Lips (SWANK)
Pose:  :Luanes World: Poses - La Vie en Rose


Comments

Popular Posts