I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Happy new year everyone.  I hope 2020 is treating you well thus far.  Today my thoughts are with my friends in Australia.  I cannot even imagine the horrors they are facing daily with fires consuming parts of their country.  I am also sad for the wildlife their too as their habitat is taken away.  It breaks my heart.

So I am dedicating this post to them.  However, unlike the title of this post, I know that they will get up and face another day.  My thoughts and prayers are with them.  I wish there was more I could do.

Outfit:  Meva - Betty Shirt and Pants (Cosmopolitan)
Nails:  Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Lunar Stagr
Hair:  [RunAway Hair] - Ary Hair
Pose:  Nantra Poses - The Agony of Defeat
Skates:  [DDD] - Ice Skate Pack - Brown & Black & White
Eyes:  .:Glint:. - Falling snowflakes in your eyes
Sim:  Snow Falls



Comments

Popular Posts