I Heart You

Is Valentine's Day in SL...woop-dee-woop. I know some people love this day, but I am not one of them and, before you get all judging about, no I am not single in RL.  I just think it puts a lot of pressure on people both single and couples.  It is one day, people! I would rather be loved and appreciated every day rather than one day of the year!  My thoughts on this only.

Outfit and Sneakers:  HERO - Cinzia Outfit - Bloggers Pack (SWANK)
Hair/Hat:  no.match_ ~ NO_HIDE ~ Pack of BLONDS
Glasses:  :: Deep Static :: Delia Art Glasses (RFL Home and Garden Expo)
Belly Chain:  JR Wolf Creations - Pearl Belly Chain (Mystical Market)
Tattoo:  LUSH - Full of Hearts Tattoo
Pose:  FOXCITY - Breather
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - FEBRUARY omega FACE&BODY caramel (Group Gift)
Sim:  Garrigua


Comments

Popular Posts