Out of Order

Pretty sure this phone booth hasn't been serviced in a while.  I am not even getting a dial tone.  The cell service around here is shocking.  How will I order pizza?  Actually, how will I get home?  Hmm, a dilemma that.

Oh, of course...this is SL.  I can teleport.  Wish I had thought of that an hour ago.

February is here and with that comes all the new events.  Fameshed gets us kicked off and this outfit from Meva is a must have!

Outfit:  Meva - Juniper Jacket and Skirt (Fameshed)
Hair:  pr!tty - hiccup - (Saturday Sale)
Stockings:  REIGN.- Valentine Stockings (Saturday Sale)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - LISANA omega FACE&BODY caramel
Boots:  : CULT : Shan Boots with HUD
Choker:  pr!tty - Double Choker - {Black}
Pose:  FOXCITY - Detached
Sim:  Auld Lang Syne


Comments

Popular Posts