Pink-a-licious

I have been a bit AWOL I am sorry.  Is it okay to blame it on life at the moment?  I am not sure where you are all at, but I am locked-down in my bubble and trying to work from home.  The world is all topsy-turvy but I can at least be thankful that I am safe and well in a country that has done a great job of protecting its people.  I am thankful for that.

I am also thankful to be back here today enjoying some fashion and fabulousness.  I found a cool place to take this shot and am enjoying walking about!

Outfit:  Meva - April 20 Gloria Set (Cosmopolitan)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 AGNESE skin applier CARAMEL (Spring Flair)
Tattoo:  Lush - Queen Bee - Tattoo (Twe12ve)
Hair:  Love - [Popstar] Hair
Pose:  FOXCITY. Silhouette Bento Set
Sim:  The New Beginning


Comments

Popular Posts