Coffee, Cookies and Cupcakes

I am in the kitchen today, cooking up a storm.  I am also on my 5th cup of coffee so I feel like I am getting so much faster at everything and I was only going to bake some cookies, but now I have cupcakes and I am thinking about a cake as well.  C is for all the yummy things that are good enough for me!

I am also enjoying my new kitchen and accessories.  The kitchen is inside the Bellamy Cottage which is available at Collabor88.

Serenity Stye - Klein Farm Kitchen Gacha (The Liaison Collaborative)
ACORN - Apron Wall Decor -Hygge
{what next} - Kitchenette Toaster and Coffee Maker, 'Emma' Tulips Bouquet (white)
*Artisan Fantasy* -  Romantic Tea C
Kalopsia - Mimi's Pies V1
tarte. - workspace stool
hive // cutting boards,  wall pot rack . silver


Comments

Popular Posts