I Dunno

I dunno where everyone is.  Probably at home, isolating.  Seems sensible.  I have been doing that for the past 6 weeks cos in Aryaland we don't want to die so we listened to our government.  Just sayin'.

I am loving my boho look today. SWANK opened today and they have a Boho Chic theme going s be prepared for some fashion awesomeness over the next few weeks.

Skirt and Top:  :::WILD:::Fashion Boho NYC Outfit (SWANK)
Headscarf:  !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Jade Headwrap (SWANK)
Earrings:  Moondance - Hikaru Pearl Jewelry Full Set (SWANK)
Head Tattoo and Stone:  !The Little Bat - Aelia Tattoo + Dermal (Fantasy Faire)
Belly Piercing:  Meva - Flower Belly Piercing Silver
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 AGNESE freckled skin applier CARAMEL
Sim:  Garrigua


Comments

Popular Posts