Not Moving

I am not moving from here.  I am quite happy by the pool on a comfortable chair.  I just need someone to bring me snacks and drinks.  If they could feed me grapes and chocolates that would be great too.  Anyone?  Anyone?

While I wait for the applications to fly in, I will introduce you to this pose chair from a store I am now blogging for.  The store is LUSH Poses and this is the Rylie Chair in Baby Blue.  It also comes in pink and has these fab poses so you can recline to your heart's content.  You can grab it at UNIK

If you want to check LUSH Poses out on Marketplace, you can do so without even moving!  Well, maybe your mouse finger. 

Now, where are those snacks?!

Swimwear, Hat and Handbag:  [Vips Creations] - Female Swimsuit-[Evelyn](SWANK)
Necklace:  [DB] - Draugr Necklace (The UnderDog Event)
Hair:  Doe - Mollie - Indecisive 
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 ZOMER skin applier CARAMEL (WIP Event)
Shoes: >VeNuS<>ShOeS< - Daiana Shoes
Nails:  VENGE -  ' Bohemian Glass ' Stiletto Nail Applier (The UnderDog Event)


Comments

Popular Posts