Blood and Gold

 Have I mentioned that I love to dress up in SL?  I mean everyday fashion is fun and all, but I love these days when I get to be someone else, someone quite different that in RL.  I get to put on a metal hat and a gory skin and dance on the tracks in the water.  When could I do this in RL and not be arrested?  Halloween maybe, but that is only once a year.  SL is my chance to be different and accepted any day I want.  I like that.

Hat and Glasses:  Wicca's Originals - Wickham Hat and Glasses - UNISEX (Engine Room)

Shoes:  Wicca's Originals - Ashera Heels (Kinky)

Jacket:  Meva -  Faith Jacket (Shiny Shabby)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 STITCH bom skin (The Mad Circus 6)

Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] - In Motion Pose Pack 

Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Janice Hair 'Blondes Colorant'

Sim:  Digital Art



Comments

Popular Posts