Nothing is Scarier Than 2020

Hanging out with my bad self today.  Trying to escape all the political electioneering going on in Aryaland and overseas.  I am over it all and there is another week of it to go.  Erk.  Still, I have to remind myself that I get to live in a country with a democratic system where my vote counts so I need to be appreciative of that.

Anyway, I am loving my outfit today so there is that too.  I am happy to be showing off my tee from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co.  It is perfect.

Tee:  The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. - 2020 HELL Tees (The Mad Circus)

Pants:  Meva - Wilma Pants (The Warehouse)

Nails:  BLASPHEMIC - Splash Nails (The Mad Circus)

Hair:  no.match ~ NO MORE ~ Pack of BLONDS

Boots:  ~[LeiMotiv] - Kote Short Boots 

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Fo Shizzle* Pack A 

Backdrop:  .PALETO. - Backdrop:.Zone 658 




Comments

Popular Posts