Ready

The reason I chose 'Ready' for this title of this post is because this house is one of the first of this season to contain a snow pack for the roof.  That means that this house is perfect for any time of the year including the upcoming snowy season in SL.

The Trompe Loeil - Cubit Modern Cabin is perfect for a single (like me) or a couple who do not need loads of space to rattle around in.  You will see the inside up-close in the November edition of BOSL where I did an article about the joys of smaller home living.  In this house you have 4 separated areas, and I chose to make them into bedroom, lounge, office, and a kitchen/dining spaces.  I am loving it and it also means I have loads of space on my land to garden-up!

Go grab it at Collabor88 or at the Tromp Loeil mainstore once this round of C88 is over.



Comments

Popular Posts