The Colours of Autumn

I am wondering how many times I have called a post 'The Colours of Autumn' in my 11 years as a blogger.  I would check, but I am too scared.  I am sure I have repeated many post titles over that time.  It just goes to prove that 'there is nothing new under the sun'.

Today I am up on the patio and enjoying the sights, smells and tastes of autumn in front of a roaring fire.  Bliss.

CHEZ MOI - Amelia Patio Set 

Gothic Garden ~ Hanging Glass Planter ~ Lilies & Butterfly (SWANK)

{what next} - Tall Pumpkin Luminary (orange and bronze), Short Pumpkin Luminary (orange)

 crate - Harvest Entryway Branch Bag

Mithral * - Plant Trio + Shelf (Pack A)

Little Branch - Palm Tree *Humanoid Pot*, Potted Birch{Mesh}

Ariskea - [Flanel] Autumn Cozy Decor

[MERAK] - Apple Basket



Comments

Popular Posts