The Kitty Life

I am in the pink today.  You know what is funny?  Until very recently I would not wear pink in RL and now I love it.  I think this has seeped over into SL because, as you may have noticed, I wear pink a lot.  I love it.

Today I am enjoying some more items from SWANK.  Make sure you go and check it out.

Sweater:  Kastle Rock - =Mirage= Hannalore Sweater - Brights (SWANK)

Jeans and Belt:  Kastle Rock - =Mirage= Nikolette Jeans (SWANK)

Jewellery:  :[Petrichor]:- Planche Jewelry (Trick or Treat Lane)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 KAILANO skin applier CARAMEL (WIP Event)

Hair:  Lamb. - Ari - Light Blonde Pack

Headband:  .Olive. - the Purr Kitty Headband

Belly Piercing:  ~~ Ysoral ~~.:Luxe Piercing Belly kitty:.

Pose:  FOXCITY - Babe

Backdrop:  FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Contained 




Comments

Popular Posts