Long Walks

I have been wearing this top for a couple of days now because I quite like the sentiment.  I hope it serves as a reminder to keep our distance from others, wear a mask, and stay home as required.  I am heading out for my allowed exercise.  I will be keeping the rules and helping to stop the spread of Covid19.

Of course, this is SL and the rules don't apply here, but I hope you are all staying safe in RL.  I am worried about you all.  I am here in Aryaland where all is safe at present, but I am concerned for the rest of the world.  Please stay safe and protect the ones you love and your communities.

Tank:  The Bold Llama: TEXT DATING Tees (Twe12ve - Sneak Peek for February Round)

Headphones:  BONDI . - The Status Headphones - Black (Saturday Sale)

Hair:  Opale. - Viviane Hair [Blond] (Saturday Sale)

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Choice* Pack B

Sneakers:  : CULT : Zoey with HUD

Mask:  A*S - PLASTIC MASK

Jeans:  Meva - Dez Piper Set 

Necklace:  Meva - Hadley Set 

Sim:  Cravone City



Comments

Popular Posts