Love is Here Again

Yes, it is February and that means it is the season of love again.  Well, I believe the whole year should be full of love but it is the month of Valentine's Day.

It seems appropriate then that I have a new store to blog:  Heart Poses!  I am so excited to be able to show you all of their great poses and to get to try them out myself!  I am thankful to them for taking me on!

Pose:  heart poses - A token of love - female pose set

Eyepatch:  Wicca's Originals - Mirage Eyepatch (Necrosis)  

Outfit:  LUXE Paris - LOVE ME TENDER Top, Skirt and Heels (SWANK - added 10.2.21)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 KATELIJN skin applier APRICOT 

Hair:  Foxy - Flirt Hair (Blond)

Necklace:  Meva - Lana Necklace 

Hand Jewellery:  Meva - Lana Hand Jewelry

Sim:  Binemust



Comments

Popular Posts