Masked Marauder

I have been away for a few days as I have gained some new additions to the family.  I have 2 kittens and they have taken up a bit of my time, attention and hugs.  I do not begrudge one second.

However, I have been neglecting you all so I am here to show you some cool new items and to get you out and shopping as the last couple of days of the month are upon us.

Eyepatch:  Wicca's Originals - Kingsford Eyepatch (The Warehouse Sale)

Top:  Wicca's Originals - Parthena Top (Engine Room)

Pose:  Secret Poses - Brees  

Boots:  Semller - Platform Brit Boots Sticker Edt. Cat

Holster:  Spoiled - Action Gamer Gun Belt Fatpack

Necklace:  [Orsini] - Sunny Collar Unpack 1

Hair:  Ade - Tay Hairstyle (Blondes)

Ears:  --- PUMEC - / Mesh Ears\   -  Meow

Sim:  Japanese Town




Comments

Popular Posts