Black Widow

I finally succumbed to blogging pressure and bought a LeLUTKA EvoX head.  So many items are coming out that are only for this brand of head, so I felt obliged to spend the money.  I will say that it was very begrudgingly.  I really didn't want to ditch my amazing LAQ head.  I have worn this head for a long time and it has become my face in SL.   

I do worry about this kind of store monopoly, to be honest, and feel that it excludes so many other amazing mesh head brands.  I admire those designers that are still providing for other head designs and trying to ensure that their product has a wide audience.  Kudos to you!

Okay, rant over.  Here I am.  I have adapted the Fleur body shape to my own, but I am struggling to adapt the head to the shape I had with my LAQ head. I want to look like me.  This head is a bit young looking for my liking, but I will keep working on it!  In the meantime I will swap between this head and my LAQ one. It will depend on the look I need.  The annoying thing about this head is how different the skins need to be to work.  I can't wear a non-LeLUTKA styled skin with my other heads and visa-versa.  Super frustrating.

Gown:  Dark Intentions -  Halloween Gown 1 2021 (Trick or Treat Lane)

Collar:  !The Little Bat - Batty Collar (Trick or Treat Lane)

Headchain:  !The Little Bat - Batty Headchain (Trick or Treat Lane)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 JUDITHA bom skin SNOW (Dubai Event)

Pose:  heart poses :: a devoured heart 

Hair:  Wasabi // Midnight Mesh Hair (Fifty Linden Friday)

Backdrop:  Pitaya - What We Left  Backdrop (Happy Weekend)

Head:  LeLUTKA - Fleur Head 3.1

Shape:  Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V5.1




Comments

Popular Posts